Sunday 23 January 2011

Home Sweet Notting Hill

LAST DAY IN CHESTER! Absolutely one of the most lovely experiences I have had this whole trip. I felt at home there! :)
Woke up at 9 AM, got ready and had Cheerios and a cup o' tea with milk. Host mummy packed me lunch while Dan and I got our things together and we headed into town. During our last couple of hours in Chester we checked out the inside of the church and ended up shopping on our own. AND. I bought shoes...ugh so good shoes. Sure they made me late meeting Dan and Christine (mum) but we made it to the train station just in time!
Saying goodbye was so sad...I may have hugged her five times before all us FYSAErs got on the train. I'm so happy that I was able to spend this weekend with the Hardings. They are such an amazing and generous family. I am never going to forget them and their hospitality. I am going to miss them terribly.
Anyways...the train ride was long and boring...except the bathroom on the train was SO FUTURISTIC! It was SO. COOL. UGH.
Got back to the flat and then made dinner with Dana. EPIC! Mashed potatoes with onions and peas and also vegetarian sausages, carrot sticks and Dana's two-day old, rock-hard bread...yum.
AND DANA AND I WENT TO THE VIDEO STORE AND RENTED WINNING LONDON! YES! YEASSS! THAT IS RIGHT! THE MARY-KATE AND ASHLEY MOVIE! HOLLER! Going to heat up some hot-crossed buns (from le host mum <3) and watch it! YUS! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment