Tuesday 25 January 2011

Date Day with Dana 1/25/11

Today was my 2nd Date Day with Dana! <3
Began at Cafe Diana where I had delicious coffee and a chicken something on pita bread and Dana had tea and apparently VERY good falafel! ON OUR WAY WE SAW RANDOM GLOVES Y'ALL! SO INCREDIBLY RIDICULOUS! DANI! I BELIEVE YOU (for all y'all that don't know...London is riddled with abandoned/random gloves...usually without its significant other...but not THIS TIME!)! 
Bought a baguette from Tescos and we also purchased...TEA! WE ARE FINALLY DRINKING TEA IN LONDON!! 
BUT. Emma...the best person/roommate/flatmate in THE WORLD had made crepes this morning not knowing that we had our date...talk about shiddy timing! :( But goodness. She's amazing... 
Dana and I decided (after the preparation of our lovely snack: baguette, strawberry jam, apricot jam, Nutella and sliced apples) to enjoy our snacks and tea outside on our stoop today under the overhang and read. We had such a lovely time. :)
Then travelled with Emma, Dani and Dana to class and made it just on time! Had another amazing class...really though it is so inspiring and travelled back to the flat and just chilled out like the mangiest of herms...but not. Never will I ever consciously "herm" or "mang" ...sorry loves who know what that means. WHATEVER CAUSE I MAY ALSO BE (IN ADDITION TO AMSTERDAM AND PARIS) GOING TO BELGIUM WITH EMMA! <3 WHO IS EXCITED?! THIS KID! 
Also...I love life. So much...especially because I got to talk to/see a couple of beautiful people who I haven't conversed with in an abhorrently sick amount of time. Huzzah to life. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment