Saturday 5 February 2011

One Pound and Forty Pence...Yep.

February 4th 2011

Went to Portobello Market with Ty and found out that my card was disabled AGAIN! So...I had literally one pound and 40 pence in my pocket to buy food. We walked and gawked and chatted about life, searched for ugly sweaters and I purchased a present for my beautiful Jordy as well as onions...eight for one pound...they like to roll away though...yeah. Jumped out of my bag and rolled down the road...into the hands of a lovely gentleman...how awkward.

It was a rough day BUT we lightened the mood with HOMEMADE CARAMEL DELIGHTS MADE BY TYLYN AND DANI AND GIRL TIME/TALK <3

Really...after all the bad...friends and food turned out to be the best therapy. <3

BEST DEAL! BIG SWEATERS AND FLANNELS! UGHSOGOOD

AWESOME Coffee Place At the End of Portobello Market

Toast with Sauteed Mushrooms and Onion and Beef with A Fried Egg ON TOP <3

HOMEMADE CARAMEL DELIGHTS!

I enjoyed a sugar high...first one in London. Sorry girls. :)
And I got to Skype with ma bronskie which was divine! Good news!!

No comments:

Post a Comment